Council Vice President
- A community advocate and proud parent with over 20 years of experience solving tough issues to improve the quality of life of New Brunswick residents.
- Coordinates and directs programs for New Brunswick’s youth to teach life-skills that will help steer them toward positive choices and activities.
- A leader in protecting tenant’s rights, expanding access to health care and wellness education and preventing domestic violence
- A leader in improving public safety through community partnerships
- Continues to be a champion for change and a strong voice for the people of New Brunswick on City Council
Elected to full, 4-year term to the New Brunswick City Council in 2010
Served as Vice President 2011-2012
Served as Council President 2013-2014